We are looking for a committed and spirited TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER to lead the production team in carrying out our various mandates. The project manager should be able to support the executive team in developing proposals, ensure the sound management of projects, and supervise the development team in the production of our solutions.
Position: full time (37.5h / week)
Beginning: mid-July 2019
salary: competitive — to be discussed according to experience
What we do?
WALLRUS offers cutting-edge digital signage solutions for the event and advertising industry. We create interactive experiences that spark audience engagement through the combination of creative technologies and social media display for clients such as L’Oreal, National Geographic, CBC/Radio-Canada, Bell and Celine Dion.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
- We are working on truly exciting mandates.
- We are not big-headed … And we’re not looking for people that are.
- We believe in the power of human connection as a fundamental creative energy.
- We believe in the Extraordinary.
- We live by these words: Autonomy. Trust. Communication & Commitment.
Super generous leave plan from the start:
(7 days of vacation paid between end-of-year holidays, 10 days of personal leave, 7 days sick / floating holidays)
Very advantageous group insurance plan:
after 3 months of service
Great personal / professional life integration:
No overtime mindset. possibility to start your day at the office between 8h30 and 10h30am —Monday to Friday
Support the account manager in the development of project proposals:
- Assist in the technical/creative research
- Analyse, scope and manage specifications
- Co-conceptualize proposal documents
- Contribute to developing trust relationship between the agency and its clients
- manage the relationship with customers and suppliers
- Supervise the conception of projects’ technological architecture.
Lead the production team in fulfilling our mandates:
- Plan, manage and supervise the production pipelines and deliverables
- Implement, manage, and supervise production processes, documentation and quality assurance workflow.
- Conduct and write Post-Mortems
You must be able to put yourself at ease with the following technological environment:
- PHP pour développement sur wordpress
- Ruby on Rails
- Sass/Less, Gulp/Grunt
your core skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- leadership and ability to delegate
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and team
- Valorize human-centric approach to management
- Know how to analyze and translate the needs of the customer in actionable solution
- Know how to put in confidence the various actors of the project
- Know how to listen to customers and team members
- Cultivates a problem-solving mindset
- Effectively communicate on a technical level
- Can see problematics through a variety of lenses (design thinking)
- Discern priorities
- Love for challenges and exploration
Autonomous, Proactive, Empathetic, Versatile, Sociable, Creative, Collaborative
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering and/or Technological Project Management, and/or or any other profile deemed relevant
- 3+ years of experience in web agencies and / or startups
- Advanced written and spoken French
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Experience in the advertising and / or event industry is an asset